On the Fringe On the Fringe

Great job!

At first, the sound quality threw me off - but upon reading the description, it made sense. I love the fluidity of the animation, especially the transitions when the characters make quick movements.

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

Nice!

First, don't negate Dangerous-D, he obviously didn't know Weebl did the music for Magical Trevor.

Second, the mixture of Weebl's crazy music and Sexual-Lobster's amazing animation is perfect for this - in the same sense of MSI's Shut Me Up takes their "experimental" talent and displays it with the crazy motions and tone that Jhonen Vasquez is famous for - two artists from separate backgrounds combined to complete a masterpiece.

I had to rate a 9 however, because it lacked a memorable plot.

Little Timmy Little Timmy

Classic

In contrast to Hannibal296, I found the lack of animation added to the humor. The only thing that could possibly make it better animation-wise would to be add squiggles (you know, living ink effect). Other than that, very hilarious!

CatpoopvsTrain responds:

Awesome, mabye I should try that.

Childsplay Childsplay

TARRIBLE!

Well, the underlining events are anyway. Great animation, smooth... pretty entertaining.

Computer T0Y Computer T0Y

Delicious.

Not as humorous as I expected- but wittingly creative. One thing- it seemed you got lazy at times, there was a large mixture of high quality and what looked like "slapped together at the last minute" animation. The text for example. Perhaps you used a different font- if so, you may need to embed the fonts (There's an Embed Fonts button on the text toolbar), because Times didn't fit well at all imho.

xxSHIFTxx responds:

I was using courrier. I guess I should have embeded that, yeah.
thanks for the review

space battle awesome space battle awesome

Re-blam!

I already blammed this one before-- and got a 2-day ban for it. Oh well. They say constructive criticism- honestly, it looks like they didn't even try. How can I possibly be constructive in criticism? Anyway- this seems like just another one of those movies where someone gets a group of friends, "Hey, I'm going to put a cruddy movie on Newgrounds, and I want you guys to give it high ratings so it won't get blammed" like we had awhile back with some clock-crew ripoff group. simply because- it didn't get blammed. On top of the reviews marked "useless". While they were /RUDE/, they kind of do have "constructive" criticism.

fugiglybot responds:

dude none of my friends even kno about new grounds how r u going to say that i had them vote for it an my friends would give me a 0 an not even look at it

SephiTails Intro SephiTails Intro

This is...

Not fit for the flash portal. Fit for the testgrounds. :)

Tails-Lock responds:

.....Okay I've been on NG for many years and have never heard of this "testgrounds" thing you speak of. What is it?

Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

Sweet.

Amazing flashisized version of a Weird Al song.
It's impossible to beat Angry White Boy Polka's accompanied flash, that was briliant, but this is a close second :)

Salad Fingers - Rebirth Salad Fingers - Rebirth

A classic reborn.

I agree with GReaper896 on this one, David Firth's feel is unique which adds to the creepiness, but so is this one. It's just like a remake of any other Hollywood movie. It's the same story you've seen 100 times, but it being new brings the thrills back once more. And I thought the first Salad Fingers wouldn't give me goose bumps ever again...

Sonic Clash Sonic Clash

Hm...

I know my first work wasn't this good. 2/5 to keep alive.